What is PowerHouse SMART® (PHS)?
PowerHouse SMART®is the exclusive networking and education community encompassing all areas of the luxury design, build, and real estate industry. Our success over the past 17 years comes from dedication to building long-term relationships leading to new business collaborations, referrals (give and get), education, and knowledge sharing. Membership is exclusive “by invitation or referral only” yet our events bring together members and non-members/guests to grow together. Whether you are looking for cutting-edge education to grow your business or looking to increase your networking base, our events are where the best-of-the-best leaders in luxury residential, premium commercial development, and blue-chip real estate meet. PowerHouse SMART® is the community to give you this and more.
What is the PHS Luxury Conference?
Our annual conference brings together industry leaders, members, and nonmembers/guests, in a powerful proven platform. Luxury Conferences provide dynamic education, inspirational presentations, and world-class networking, all infusing new business opportunities for members, guests, sponsors, speakers, venue hosts, and non-profit charity beneficiaries.
When and where will the conference take place?
MN, December 6, 2023
International Market Square, Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 pm – 7:30 pm CST
Chicago, March 6, 2024
Chicago, IL, Chicago Merchandise Mart
1 pm – 7:30 pm CST
Naples/SWFL, June 6, 2024
Location To Be Announced, Naples, FL
1 pm – 7:30 pm EST
How much does the Luxury Conference cost?
Tickets go fast, and many conferences have been sold out. Each event offers an exclusive audience with designated National Speakers, Local Speakers, Expert Panels, and Expert Architects, Builder, Designers, and Real Estate Brokers. Tickets will go on sale 8-10 weeks prior to the event. In the spirit of giving back, PowerHouse SMART always donates % of conference ticket sales to a non-profit charity. Prices are subject to change.
• Best-price Early Bird Tickets $195
• Conference Tickets $200 - $250 (increasing based on availability)
• Cocktail Networking Party Tickets $75
*Prices are subject to change.
*Please note, tickets are non-refundable.
PHS members get member discount ticket.
Who will attend the Conference?
Past conferences bring together 150 – 250 + (city specific) exclusive luxury industry decision-makers - CEOs, COOs, CMOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Sales & Marketing Professionals from industries. These industries include luxury residential real estate, commercial real estate, architecture, interior design, building, development, general contracting, remodeling, technology/low voltage, landscape/outdoor living, high-end trade supplier resources, affiliated specialty craftsmen/firms, and professional Realtors®, wealth managers, banking/lending, accounting, IT, PR, sales/marketing agencies, industry non-profits, and media.
How will I benefit from the Conference?
You will have the opportunity to network before and after the conference with like-minded leaders who are open to sharing and building solid business relationships. Our inspirational speakers, educational speakers/panels, industry experts, and break-out salons will keep you motivated, inspired, and at the top of your game, with information on the latest technologies, business strategies, and insider knowledge to propel you professionally and personally. We believe we come together to grow together.
● Network within our niche luxury industry professionals… architects, builders, contractors, developers, designers, remodelers, technology integrators, landscape architects, kitchen/bath designers, Realtors®, and affiliated luxury trades, suppliers, and specialty firms.
● Experience the new spotlighted brands in the industry…our sponsors often share their latest offerings to conference attendees, understanding this is the optimal time to release the newest, latest, and greatest in the marketplace.
● Connect with Decision Makers… nearly 79% of our attendees are owners, principals, and upper-level management including CEOs, COOs, CMOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, and General Managers, — the decision-makers, and influencers of our industry.
● Maximize your Time… the conference is a business-oriented half-day of exclusive networking & education + fine food, cocktails, and entertainment.
What can I expect at the Conference?
Tentative Luxury Conference Schedule
Pre-conference networking, 150+ luxury industry leaders, sharing and building trusted business relationships.
Keynote Speaker, Creating A Culture of Growth & Empowerment.
Emerging Leaders, Meet the next gen of industry leaders.
Real Estate Report, State of the Luxury Industry
Architect & Builders RoundTable Session, Cutting Edge Technologies.
The CAFÉ’, I love you Latte, Intimate discussions, and a business break.
Salon A – Design Innovations
Salon B - Master Business Acumen
Salon C - Do you have an Exit Strategy?
Speed-Networking Groups, Exclusive moderated networking
Cocktail Networking Party, Progressive showroom pairings
“A Toast Together, a Final Tribute to You!”
Who were past Luxury Conference sponsors? (to name a few, see below)
Why become a PowerHouse Luxury Conference Sponsor?
Here are some of our Sponsorship Benefits (to name a few):
● Connect with Decision Makers: Nearly 79% of our attendees are the ultimate decision-makers in their firms, the upper-level management including CEOs, COOs, CMOs, Presidents, Principals and Vice Presidents, — the decision-makers, and influencers of our industry.
● The PHS Distinctive Difference: The Luxury Conference is the only event where attendees include a cross-section of Builders, Architects, Developers, Designers, Landscape Architects, Technology Specialists, Trades, Resource Suppliers, Realtors, Attorneys, Bankers, Mortgage Lenders, Wealth Managers, Estate Planners, and professionals seeking collaboration.
● Targeted Market: This event is exclusively focused on the design, build, development, furnishing, and real estate community, the who’s who in the luxury industry.
● Spotlight your Brand: Sponsoring our PowerHouse SMART® Luxury Conference pairs you with our exclusive high-end community, providing a meaningful, positive experience to the exact people that matter most in your business—your customers.
● Maximize your Time: No booths! The conference hours are noncompete, so sponsors attend sessions and connect directly with attendees for dedicated relationship building.
● Connect with the future leaders in our niche industry: Meet the up and-comers that you’ll want to know. PHS has launched Emerging Leader Winners, comprising the next generation of top talent within our marketplace.
● Expanded Impact: Enjoy additional exposure via social media avenues, website exposure, and press coverage of the event.
● Extended marketing partnership with PowerHouse SMART®: Sponsorship partnership extends from the time you commit to sponsorship, starting as early as July 1, 2023, through to June 30, 2024. A full year of connected marketing with our exclusive community of members and non-members/guests.
How do I become a sponsor?
The best way is to please see the 2023 – 2024 Sponsorship Packages, and as soon as possible, complete the application by clicking the Link to Apply. We will review your submittal and be back to you within 48 hours. Sponsorship is customizable; therefore, we will talk directly with you to confirm your desired level and marketing goals. Keep in mind that sponsors get the first opportunity to host events during the year, based on sponsor level and first-come-first-serve basis. Link to Become a Sponsor: https://bit.ly/luxuryconferences
Who are the early-bird sponsors for 2023 - 2024 Luxury Conference?
We would love to have you join our sponsorship group; our early-bird sponsors include: Access Elevator, Dom Interiors MN, Artful Living, Crown Warehousing & Delivery Studio, M Interiors, Walsh Communications, International Market Square, and The Chicago Merchandise Mart.
How do I get invited to attend the special VIP Speaker & Sponsor Happy Hour?
The VIP Speaker & Sponsor Happy Hour is for Conference Speakers and Sponsors Only. Become a sponsor to attend or be the host of this private event with esteemed elite speakers and blue-chip sponsors. The night before the conference, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm, face-to-face with thought-leaders: https://bit.ly/luxuryconferences
What is the recommended attire for the conference?
The dress code for the Luxury Conference is business casual. Meeting room temperatures will vary, so wear layered clothing to ensure your personal comfort. We also recommend comfortable shoes. Coat and bag checks will be available.
Where do I park and other logistics?
Each city will have a hotel block (important to book early and notice deadline dates) and details of the logistics and local nuisances for the conference. Please see the website Map, Directions, Hotel Block and Event Info.
Who are the Conference Leaders and CPHS Advisory Board/Innovators Circle Members, city specific supporting this event?
MN PHS Leader, Abby Lund, Dom Interiors MN, MN PHS Mentor/Leader, Elizabeth Cohen, Studio M Interiors, Chicago PHS Leader, Darin Daniels, Wells Fargo, Naples/SWFL Leader, Edis Arevalo, Compass Real Estate, SoCal PHS Leaders, Wendy Cohen & Johnny O'Brien. We have Advisory Members, Innovator Circle Members and Founding Members in each city. For more information contact, Wendy Cohen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words of Wisdom, from Wendy Cohen, Founder
The PowerHouse Luxury Conference sets the stage, for you to connect, learn and grow. Getting the most is up to you. Being a sponsor, or professional attendee will give you unique access you will only get at PowerHouse Conferences.
Each Conference will have both national speakers, local speakers, and local industry experts, while the schedule seems familiar each city will be incredibly different, bringing together new colleagues, resources, trends, and collaborations.
On behalf of the entire PowerHouse SMART® Community, we look forward to welcoming you to the 2023 – 2024 Luxury Conferences, and sharing our network with you to inspire growth, collaboration, education, and knowledge sharing.
Testimonials (Just to list a few)
Jill Buckner, Principal/Owner, Jill Buckner Photo
“Cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be a part of PowerHouse SMART®. Just want you to know how much I appreciate the time and thought and hard work you put into your business. I’ve been involved with various groups over the years…The crème of the crop, All over the US. Nothing compares to this. The relationships I’m building (even at this early time) are significant, warm and such high quality. I so appreciate the thought you put into your introductions. I talk about you behind your backs all the time…Thought I’d share my feelings with you.”
Ioana Savos, Owner, New Explode Construction, https://necchicago.com/
"We were particularly impressed by the seamless organization of the Luxury Conference. We know how much hard work goes into planning an event of this magnitude, and we you to know how much we appreciate your efforts.” 2023 - 2024
Vicki Bachmann, VP, MATTER, https://www.matter.ngo/ Luxury Conference Speaker
“My very best to you and Johnny - you two are doing the yeoman's work to attend to every detail - let me tell you, IT SHOWS. The professionalism, style, organization all shines through. I know it is not easy to pull something like this off - you make it look simple yet is not. I know the PHS community appreciates you both.”
Darin Daniels, Wells Fargo Bank
“Thanks so much for putting on the conference. What an outstanding event and turn out! I had a wonderful time meeting everyone. Can’t wait until next year.”
Dick Sherer, Principal/Owner, Deep River Partners, https://deep-river.com/ Luxury Conference Architect Speaker.
“I thought the variety of ways to meet people while learning was awesome.”
Andy Newstrom, Owner, Arrow Lift, https://arrowlift.com/
“Thank you for hosting the event yesterday. I could tell that there was a lot of planning and coordination that went into everything, and I felt like it was a well run event and the VR design experience with the JMAD group was a great idea that people enjoyed. Even with the smaller group I thought it went well and I appreciate the continuity of establishing a rhythm/routine where people are getting together (I think there’s a void in this market).”